If you have a question and need an answer, email me at realtalk4u2011@yahoo.com Any and all contact information will remain anonymous unless you include it in your letter content. Letters containing religious, sexually, and/or racially offensive language will not be posted to this blog. Also visit my other site REAL TALK RANTS

Friday, September 16, 2011

GUY TIME vs MY TIME

Hi I have a boyfriend that I've been with for a while now. We spend every day together. While were together we have fun majority of the time and we may argue sometimes but our humor over powers the negativety. However, I noticed when he hangs out with his "Friends" at night he claims he don't hear the phone when I call. It just sounds so suspicious. I try not to press him about it because I don't want to argue but, when we are in each others company he "always" here his phone ring. He even has it on vibrate/ring so I know he feel it vibrating on his hip. He says when he's driving he don't feel it vibrating. He know one of my pet-pieves is when I get ignored. But he keeps playing games with this phone. Wow, something is up- I need an answer Nikki G!



One thing I've learned is that men treasure their time with their buddies. Men and women think differently, when a man calls his woman while she's out with her girls we consider it "caring", when a woman calls her man while he's out with the guys they consider it "nagging".  My question for you is, do you think he's not answering because he's doing something he has no business doing?  If that's what you're thinking then maybe you need to do a little investigating and get to the bottom of it.  However if you trust him, and know that he's out with his friends, then give him his space.  If you two spend the majority of your time together, when he's hanging out with friends, try not to call, unless it's something that just can't wait until you see him again.  As women we can spend all day every day with the man we love, and be happy.  With men this is not the case, they need their time away, "guy time" is to men what "me time" is to women.  Try not to take it too personal, or let it drive you to suspicion, unless there are other things going on that would lead you to believe he's being unfaithful.   If you make a point to not call while he's hanging out with his buddies,  you'll find that he'll start calling you, to see what's going on... then you've gotten what you want, and he still feels like he's getting what he wants.  If  you're trying to get something from your man, and he's not giving it to you, you first have to change your approach.  Men don't like to be "pressed" or pressured into doing things. Men are psychological and quite simple, while women are emotional and more complex.  You have to devise ways of getting your way while at the same time making him feel like he won.  At the end of the day you're both happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment