If you have a question and need an answer, email me at realtalk4u2011@yahoo.com Any and all contact information will remain anonymous unless you include it in your letter content. Letters containing religious, sexually, and/or racially offensive language will not be posted to this blog. Also visit my other site REAL TALK RANTS

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

???WTH?!?

Hey Nikki
I have a problem that nobody else seems to understand, maybe you will. My best friend and I have been friends for going on 14 years now. I love her dearly we have been through a lot together and helped each other some some tough times. In the past we both have dated a lot of guys and have been in very few serious relationships, we were party girls. 2 years ago she was dating this guy for almost a year, through their relationship he cheated, and they fought constantly. After they broke up she moved on to someone else and so did he. She is still with her new boyfriend and they are planning to get married. His new relationship however only lasted a couple of months. Her ex and I remained friends after their breakup and ended up dating. In the beginning I didn’t tell her that we were dating but when we started getting serious I told her, I figured she had moved on, was happy, and wouldn’t care. I was wrong! She totally blew up, and didn’t speak to me for a month. We started back speaking but things aren’t how they used to be. I don’t understand, even her fiance doesn’t understand why she cares if she’s in love with him now and about to get married. I wonder if she’s still in love with her ex and jealous of our relationship. I’m not apologizing anymore, but I don’t want to let our friendship go especially over a man. What to do?


???WHAT THA HELL!?? Girl I’m glad you wrote in because clearly you need a reality check! First and foremost you broke the main rule of sisterhood. Never ever date your friends man, ex included. I don’t understand why you would even want to! If you saw first hand that he wasn’t shit while he was with her, why would you want him? Trust me it won’t be long before you’re going through the exact same things she went through. Have you ever thought that he may be using you to get back at her, because he’s jealous of her new found happiness. In my book you are worse than him. Betrayed by her best friend. SMDH… you were lucky she ever spoke to you again at all, that just goes to show her love for you. Things will probably never be the same again because she can’t trust you, probably doesn’t trust you around her new man either. There are millions of men on planet earth, why your best friends ex??? I think you need to address your subconscious need to hurt her. Where does it come from? Is it something she did to you in the past? Or do you secretly wish you were her? Whatever it is you need to pinpoint it and fix it before you end up friendless, and lonely, or someone else who is not as understanding as she is, hurts your ass behind your sneaky backstabbing. The only way I can see you salvaging what’s left of this friendship is if you give her a sincere and heartfelt apology, which you can’t do because you don’t believe that what you’re doing is wrong, and most importantly you have to leave him alone, he has got to go! What do you expect? that the 4 of you will be able to have dinner, or get together and hang out? Why should she be forced to deal with a man that obviously hurt her and caused her pain, just because you’re humping him now. Girl please! You are delusional and out of touch. If she is half as fired up about this as I am you can probably consider this friendship over. What a shame…

No comments:

Post a Comment