If you have a question and need an answer, email me at realtalk4u2011@yahoo.com Any and all contact information will remain anonymous unless you include it in your letter content. Letters containing religious, sexually, and/or racially offensive language will not be posted to this blog. Also visit my other site REAL TALK RANTS

Monday, September 19, 2011

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Dear Nikki,
My man won't eat my cooking, and it's driving me crazy!  My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months and he doesn't eat when I cook.  I have took the time to look online and get recipes, and have prepared gourmet meals, and when he comes over he won't eat! He always tells me to put a plate in the microwave for him, but he never eats it.  Sometimes he'll take the plate home with him, but I still don't think he eats it.  When we go out to restaurants or family get togethers he always eats, it's really irritating me, what do you think is going on?



Lol.  Maybe he doesn't like the meals you are cooking.  Keep in mind you're still getting to know him,  his likes and dislikes.  He might not be a "gourmet"  meal kind of guy.  Some guys hate to try new things and they usually like to keep it simple.  Some men are just plain old fashioned, down home "meat & potatoes" kind of guys.  Next time your going to cook him something, ask him what he wants, that way you start getting a better idea of the things he likes.  Just keep in mind "meat & potatoes" are always a winner, and if you want to make it special then, you can still spice it up with your own variations of meats, and flavors, the possiblities are endless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment